Active IQ L3 Sports Massage Therapy Diploma Course
Active IQ L3 Sports Massage Therapy Diploma Course
Or L3 + L4 Combined Sports Massage Course
Train to become a Sports Massage Therapist with Next Generation Training. Never has a Sports Massage course been as good as this. Our past learner reviews don’t lie!
In a continually advancing industry it’s important that anyone wishing to become a Sports Massage Therapist qualifies with skills to be able to treat a variety of soft tissue dysfunctions and achieve the highest of results for clients. This is why we also deliver the L4 Sports Massage course, and enable our students to make a big saving when signing up to the L3 & L4 combined course.
What is Sports Massage
Sports Massage is the scientific manipulation and assessment of the soft tissues for the prevention of injuries, whilst maintaining good physical condition and health. These benefits are achieved by improving muscle tone, promoting relaxation, stimulating circulation and producing therapeutic effects on all systems of the body.
Sports massage is now deemed an integral part of the sports persons training and fitness regime and not just a “luxury” item. Many top athletes feel that by regular maintenance sessions they are able to sustain optimum performance and pick up on any potential problem areas before they become too severe and thus hamper their training / competition.
Also, the good thing about Sports Massage is that it’s not just for people who play sports; anyone can have a Sports Massage which increases your target market for potential clients.
This qualification is a L3 Diploma course and is accredited by the awarding body organisation Active IQ. This course meets the nationally recognised standards set by the governing body Ofqual.
The course units you will achieve as part of your coursework are:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Sports Massage
- Principles of Health and Fitness
- The Principles of Soft Tissue Dysfunction
- Professional Practise in Sports Massage
- Sports Massage Treatments
To complete the course you will have to provide a portfolio of evidence (coursework), pass a multiple-choice exam which can now be taken online and within the comfort of your own home, and complete a practical assessment on course colleagues or a bring a friend along if required.
Anyone who holds any of the above units at L3 standard attained within the last two years may qualify for ‘Recognised Prior Learning’ (RPL).
Our course contains:
- How to conduct a client consultation
- Pre/Post Sports Massage
- Maintenance massage treatments
- Various stretching techniques - PNF, therapeutic and developmental stretching of the whole body
- Advanced deep tissue massage techniques for the upper and lower body
- Massage for the hands and feet
- Identifying muscular tightness and tension
- How to massage out muscle adhesions (knots)
- How to safely and effectively use and incorporate massage gun's Into a massage treatment
You will be taught by an experienced Sports Massage Therapist and tutor over 5 practical training days (includes assessment day) in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
What You Will Receive
As part of the course you will receive:
- E-learning (course manuals available at extra cost)
- Course workbooks (e-workbooks)
- Constant tutor support
- 15% off all products at Physique
- 5 Days of practical training (including practical assessment day) in a modern and relaxed training environment
Upon completion you will receive the following certificate:
- Active IQ L3 Sports Massage Diploma
After completion of the Active IQ L3 Sports Massage Therapy Diploma course you can progress your skills further by enrolling onto our Active IQ L4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy, or alternatively you can choose any of our individual L4 standard CPD courses (please check with your insurance company for cover prior to enrolment).
L3 Course Price and Payment Options
Option 1: Pay in Full £995
Option 2: 6 Monthly Instalments of £117 Via Direct Debit + Initial Payment of £295 INTEREST FREE!
Option 3. 10 Monthly Instalments of £70 Via Direct Debit + Initial Payment of £295 INTEREST FREE!
Option 3: Option 3: Apply for Finance (see ‘Finance Available’ tab for further information).
Please note that no certificates are issued until the full course payment has been received and course work fully completed along with practical assessment. All learners have the option to settle any outstanding payment once the course is completed.
SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY!
You can apply ONLINE for finance via our credit broker partner Ideal4Finance (020 3617 4647). You can select the amount and length of payment terms as you wish. You may find finance useful for the following reasons;
- Help to pay for the course.
- Recieve certification upon completion without having to wait for any monthly payments to be completed.
- Long payment terms; pay off your loan whilst you earn from your new skills and qualification.
- Use the finance facility for your course fee and also towards any equipment required to get you started.
‘Next Generation Training’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd
T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status.
The rate offered is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
How To Enrol
If you wish to enrol for the L3 & L4 combined course, you need to pay in full via this page (or authorised DD with initial payment option) and include on your enrolment form both course codes for the L3 and L4 course dates via the relevant pages on our website.
1. Decide how you wish to pay. If you are paying in full, then click the relevant button at the bottom of this page to process the full payment.
2. If you wish to pay in monthly instalments you will need to click and process an initial payment of £295 and then click and process your bank details to authorise us to take direct debit payments from you. We will link you up to the relevant plan that you advise us of when sending us your completed enrolment form. You will receive emails regarding your direct debit plan.
3. If you are apply for finance via Ideal4Finance once you have received your loan you can follow steps 1. and 4. to complete your enrolment.
4. Once you have completed the payment option of your choice you will need to download and complete the enrolment form. Once completed (check all information is correct), please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send in the post to the address given at the back of the document. Please note that an official signature is required, printed or typed names will not be accepted.
5. Once payment has been processed and your enrolment form has been received we will get you started with your course and contact you via email. It is important that you check any junk/spam folders within your email should any of our emails not appear in your inbox.
L3 & L4 Combined
If you wish you can do a combined L3 and L4 Sports Massage course over 16 days of practical training (some are assessment days only). By doing the two courses together you will learn so much more hands on practical skills that will enable you to treat a wider variety of conditions and enable you as a therapist to increase your local reputation for treating soft tissue and musculoskeletal dysfunctions of the body.
Our practical course content goes above and beyond in terms of national standard requirements for this qualification, we've added practical skills that many providers do not include, such as (but not limited to) how to assess the core and glutes for dysfunction.
For all the practical training content, theoretical work and L4 course dates, please refer to our L4 page.
For the combined course you would be in receipt of the following certificates:
- L3 Sports Massage Therapy Diploma (Active IQ)
- L4 Sports Massage Certificate (Active IQ)
- Certificate in Fire Cupping (CMA Accredited)
L3 & L4 Combined Course Price and Payment Options
Option 1: Pay in Full £1995 SAVE UPTO £295 When Purchasing These two Courses Together
Option 2: 10 Monthly Instalments of £190 Via Direct Debit + Initial Payment of £295 INTEREST FREE!
Option 3: 12 Monthly Instalments of £158.33 Via Direct Debit + Initial Payment of £295 INTEREST FREE!
Option 4: 18 Monthly Instalments of £94.44 Via Direct Debit + Initial Payment of £295 INTEREST FREE!
Option 5: Option 3: Apply for Finance (see ‘Finance Available’ tab for further information).
Please note that no certificates are issued until the full course payment has been received and course work and practical assessments are completed. All learners have the option to settle any outstanding payment once the course is completed.
SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY!