L3 Body Massage
L3 Body Massage
If you would like to learn all about massage without all the sports aspect then this is the course for you to choose!
Become the ultimate Masseuse with this Swedish-style L3 Body Massage course. Learn to adapt to suit a range of clients’ needs and deliver a soothing massage experience that boosts their feel-good hormones, aids the healing process and eliminates tensions and pain. Over your 4 days of practical training, you’ll master key massage techniques, including deep tissue massage and leave clients feeling smooth and supple! From rehabilitation to relaxation, this popular therapy is most effective when given regularly, so you’ll establish a continuous source of income once qualified in this highly profitable skill.
Your course work will be conducted via home study with e-learning and provided electronically your course workbooks.
You will study the following units and have a workbook of questions to complete for these:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Professional Practise in Massage
- Delivering Massage Treatments
You will be assessed by the completion of your coursework and a practical assessment in class during your practical training days. This course is fully accredited at L3 standard by Bright Professional Accreditation.
Practical training will take place over 4 days at our Huddersfield training facility which caters for a maximum of 6 learners and courses will run with a minimum of 2.
Practical training content:
- Benefits of massage
- Contra-indications and contra-actions to massage
- How to conduct a client consultation
- How to appropriately set up a massage couch and equipment required.
- How to assess the skin for restrictions and the bony landmarks of the body and identify muscles.
- Effleurage, Pettrisage, Tapotement and Deep Tissue massage techniques
- How to massage the full body including arms, hands, neck and feet
- How to give client feedback
- How to set up your massage business and how to gain insurance
No prior qualifications are required for this course, it is suitable for complete beginners. The course is very hands on and learners attending the practical course should be prepared for physical activity and to be acting as a massage client for other learners on the course.
Upon completion you will be awarded with a certificate in L3 Body Massage which is Bright Accredited. Through Bright, insurance can be gained when joining as a member which also has its many benefits.
Completion of this course can lead to you undertaking a Sports Massage course as well as some of our CPD courses listed below which some are graded at L4 standard of competence.
- Massage for Fibromyalgia
- Myofascial and Soft Tissue Release Therapy
- Fire Cupping Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- The Glutes and Core
- Muscle Energy Techniques
Option 1: Full Payment £645 SAVE £50!
Option 2: £195 Initial Payment + 4 Monthly Direct Debit Payments of £125
*Please note that the full course fee must be paid before attending the practical training course.
You can apply ONLINE for finance via our credit broker partner Ideal4Finance (020 3617 4647). You can select the amount and length of payment terms as you wish. You may find finance useful for the following reasons;
- Help to pay for the course.
- Recieve certification upon completion without having to wait for any monthly payments to be completed.
- Long payment terms; pay off your loan whilst you earn from your new skills and qualification.
- Use the finance facility for your course fee and also towards any equipment required to get you started.
‘Next Generation Training’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd
T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status.
The rate offered is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
How to Enrol
1. Decide how you wish to pay. If you are paying in full, then click the relevant button at the bottom of this page to process the full payment.
2. If you wish to pay in monthly installments you will need to click and process an initial payment of £195 and then click and process your bank details to authorise us to take direct debit payments from you. We will link you up to the relevant plan that you advise us of when sending us your completed enrolment form. You will receive emails regarding your direct debit plan.
3. If you are apply for finance via Ideal4Finance once you have received your loan you can follow steps 1. and 4. to complete your enrolment. *Please note the minimum loan amount is £1,000.
4. Once you have completed the payment option of your choice you will need to download and complete the enrolment form. Once completed (check all information is correct), pelase send this to email@example.com or send in the post to the address given at the back of the document. Please note that an official signature is required, printed or typed names will not be accepted.
5. Once payment has been processed and your enrolment form has been recieved we will get you started with your course and contact you via emial. It is important that you check any junk/spam folders within your email should any of our emails not appear in your inbox.